Monday, November 8, 2010

Death

Death is something that occurs everyday.  Nobody really thinks about it until someone close to them dies.  Well the past few years death is something that I have seem to been dealing with a lot the last couple of years.  Six years ago I lost a friend, who couldnt handle life anymore I guess because she decided to end it.  A few months later I lost my favorite teacher to hepatitis C.  A few months after that I lost my sister in a car accident.  Then my brothers friend died, and not long after that a few more other people from my home town.  Two weeks ago my dad's cousin committed suicide.  I understand how death is something that occurs everyday and most of the time we don't acknowledge that fact until we have to deal with it first hand.  You think by now that I would be used to dealing with death and that it would become easier.  Reality is that it doesnt get easier.  It almost seems like it gets harder!  I feel like when it happens that it just brings back all the memories of all the people I have lost, making each death harder then the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment