Monday, November 8, 2010
My life!!
My blog was named "Sam's Blog" for the simple fact that this blog would be about me and my life. Well my life is very hectic. I currently have two jobs: I work at a nursing home full time and part time at Features in Holmen as a waitress. Along with working 60 plus hours a week, I attend class part time. I am not the type of person who likes to sit around. I need to be busy, constantly doing something. Yes, this may not seem like a very healthy way of life. Recently I have found out that my body needs a break. I've become worn out and stressed to the maximum. This I believe also has some what to do with events that have been taking place in life. Along with the fact that I always get depressed around this time of year due to the anniversary of my sisters death. I understand that many of my post seem dark and depressing. At the moment though my blog defines me perfectly because right now my life is depressing. I really need to remember how to make that lemonade, because I'm running out of room to store all my lemons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment